Your organisation can configure vouchers that provide a fee discount from the participant and/or team registration fees that apply when registering. A voucher that is configured by an organisation can only discount the registration fee of the same organisation.
To manage your organisation's vouchers, select My Organisation, then Overview, and then the Vouchers tab.
Creating a Voucher
Select Create a voucher to commence configuring the voucher.
Name the voucher
- This will also appear at checkout during the registration process, on the tax invoice sent to the participant, and in the transaction report.
- The voucher name can be changed at any time.
Amount of the discount
- Enter a whole dollar amount (e.g.: $10, $65, $39)
- The amount can be changed at any time. Any change made applies to the future use of the voucher.
Set number of times the voucher code can be applied at checkout
- Enter a whole number reflecting the number of times the voucher can be used by registering participants.
- Once the limit of use is reached, registering participants will not be able to use the voucher, even if it is still enabled.
Voucher can be applied at checkout
- Set whether or not the voucher can be applied (used) at checkout - turning this off will inactivate the voucher; it can be turned back on to activate it at any time.
- This appears as Active or Inactive on the initial page of the Vouchers tab
Select Create to generate the voucher's unique 8 character voucher code. You will not be able to change the unique voucher code as this is set by the system.
Copy the voucher code and distribute the code as deemed appropriate.
To make any changes to a voucher, select the Edit button, and adjust the voucher settings.
A participant enters the voucher code during the Payment & Summary step of their registration:
Note: Only one voucher from your organisation can be used by a registering participant at checkout.
The relevant discount amount is then applied to the organisation's registration fee component: