Applicable to: Supporters, Association and Club Admins
Application(s): Participant Portal > Public Game Centres
Participant Portal > My Teams
This article will cover the following:
- How to sort fields displayed against team line-ups
Viewers are now able to sort all the fields displayed against team line-ups in the Participant Portal, both for Fixtures, Ladders and Results and for My Teams.
When navigating to a game for the first time, all line-ups will be automatically sorted by the Player’s Last Name.
Line-up view in Fixtures, Ladders and Results, with a full and empty team.
Lineup view in My Teams, with a full and empty team.
To help find the player you’re looking for at a glance, we’ve bolded each player’s surname
This new feature not only allows users to sort a lineup by Top Scorers, but also by other columns too.
In order to sort a column, a user simply needs to click on the arrow above the column, with the direction and colour of the arrow relating to it’s effect on the table sort:
- A blue arrow indicates that the column is currently sorting the table
- A grey arrow indicates that the column has no effect on the sorting of the table
- A downwards blue arrow indicates that the column is being sorted in the primary direction for that column
- A upwards blue arrow indicates that the column is being sorted in the secondary direction for that column
Not all columns are sorted in the same ‘direction’, here’s each column’s primary sort order:
- Player Number - Ascending
- Player Name - Ascending
- Player Points (if applicable) - Descending
- Any statistic column (fouls, goals, points) - Descending