Governing bodies can create promotional vouchers for participant registrations. A promotional voucher can be applied to payments issued by other organisations in the sport. Promotional vouchers could be discounts for:
- Registering to certain competition format or shared program format in the sport.
- Sponsorships with partners in a national program
- Partnerships in a competition
Promotional vouchers can be issued in bulk and include a set number of uses. They can be deactivated at any time. Participants redeem a promotional voucher by applying the promotional code at the registration payment checkout.
Organisational Discounts Applied
When a participant payment goes to multiple organisations, the promotional voucher discount applies to the parent organisation followed by the following parent organisation (if any discount can still be applied).
Create a Promotional Voucher
Governing Bodies Only
Only the sporting governing body (top-level administrative body) can create promotional vouchers.
To create a voucher:
- From the menu, click My Organisation > Overview.
- Click the Vouchers tab.
- Click Create a voucher.
- Click the Promotional voucher type.
- Enter the Voucher Details, including Name, value and number of uses.
- Select the Competition and/or Share Program Formats applicable.
- Click Activate Voucher.
- Click Create (top right of screen). The voucher code is ready to be distributed.
Tip: Voucher use can be reviewed in the Promotional Vouchers report, identifying discounts applied to each organisation.